Friday, June 3, 2011

Then and Now

I did the last post oldest to youngest, so I'll reverse that here. I've always managed to remember a first day of school photo, but this year I thought it'd be fun to take a photo on the last day of school and compare them.

Ainsley's before and after photos are not quite right. I took a photo of her with Ellie on the first day of school for the older kids. I loved that she wanted to match her older sister, so I got them together, but not a shot of her alone.


I did get a shot of her alone on her first day of preschool, but not in the same spot as the other photos. Either way, she looks so much older to me. She's definitely a girl, not a toddler. Sigh.


Ellie looks older too. Those two front teeth really make a big difference. It'll be a few years before she grows into them. And although the camera angle is not the same, she is definitely taller too.


Joey went from loving a buzz cut to wanting a mop. I love it. Orthodontist visits are in our near future.


Robbie hasn't changed much. New glasses, a little taller, and if possible, even more confident.


It has been a great school year, but hooray for summer!

No comments: