Monday, February 13, 2012

A Happy Birthday


Sadly, I am now at the age when I have to do the math to remember how old I am. Fortunately, I was born on a decade year, so this isn't too difficult.

My 42nd birthday was a good one. Rob took the day off and took me to breakfast and lunch at Hagermann's, with a trip to Ikea in between. Huge sacrifice for him, I wish I'd taken a photo of his virgin trip there. We picked up a cute sewing table/desk and chair for Ellie, and Rob finished painting her room so we could get her moved in before she came home from school. I love finishing a project. Also, I got a Kindle, and I'm loving it! I thought I'd hold out for an iPad, but I think this is actually a better sized tablet for me, since it fits in my purse.

I am also now old enough to be amazed by the progression in technology during my lifetime. Wonder what they'll invent in the next 42 years? I hope to find out. :)

No comments: