Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Best Day Ever"

As we got to the end of the school year, I decided it was time for some middle-child spoiling. I surprised Ellie by picking her up early from school and taking her for her first pedicure and manicure. I was forty when I had my first one, so unfortunately she will never appreciate it the way I do, but still, it's a fun mom-daughter activity, which we needed.




I let her pick where to eat lunch. She is not a foodie.


And as if that wasn't enough fun, we hit the anniversary sale and picked out a fun watch (and something else in that bag...can't remember what that was).


Ellie and I needed some work on our relationship, and I can tell you that this really did the trick. We still have our moments, but I don't think either of us will ever forget what she called "the best day ever."

No comments: