My "theme" this month is color.
- I love the way the girl's rooms turned out—that's another post to come, but here's a sneak peek.
- I'm also so excited to see a few flowers and green leaves sprouting up and can't wait for Spring!
- I stocked up on lots of colorful fruits and veggies at Target, and will be making yummy Spring Rolls this week.
- Ainsley spent most of the morning coloring—right now she's into Bratz Girls' coloring pages (I can't stand them, but I guess it's better than watching TV all morning).
- I painted the girls' fingernails green for St. Patrick's Day.
- Rob very grudgingly agreed to let me take a photo of him wearing the new shirt I picked up at Costco—I love the color!
- Robbie had a water polo game tonight. Water polo is seriously fun to watch, even though it makes me tired just watching. :) They won.
- Finally, I found Joey reading in his room, instead of putting on his pj's. No collage of photos representing this day would be complete without piles of dirty clothes. Just keeping it real.