Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tagged

Rachel tagged me a few days ago, but I've been busy trying to put together a spontaneous (for me, anyway) week-long vacation to Disneyland (more about this soon). Since then Melissa tagged Rob, and I loved his hilarious, time-saving approach of using the metric alphabet (the decibet) to respond. So while I realize the comic genius factor doesn't apply here, since I didn't come up with this idea, I was at least smart enough to marry a genius, therefore, what's his is mine.

A-attached or single:
In case you haven't read the sidebar, I'm the lucky wife of the most wonderful (and sexy) husband ever!
B-best friend:
He also goes by photoscrooge.
C-cake or pie:
Pie, if it's fresh strawberry pie, and cake, if it's Brownie Cake.
D-day of choice:
Vacation days.
EF-essential items:
Books, toilet paper, lip balm, running shoes.
GHI-Indulgences:
Comfy shoes, jeans that fit, reading time.
J-January or July:
JULY!
K-kids:
I have four—one of each kind, as Rob likes to say.
LMNO-life would be incomplete without:
Family, friends & Italian food.
P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z-phobia or fears:
Spiders, rodents and apparently showing up for a final exam even though I never attended class, judging from my only recurring nightmare (okay, maybe lack of preparation would be the Freudian interpretation).

No comments: