Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The salad that launched a blog


This really doesn't qualify as a recipe, unless your name is photo scrooge, but it belongs in our family favorites book, especially after Robbie wanted to start his own blog just to post this. I was hesitant to let the boys start a blog (I can't even keep up with my own!) but Rob encouraged them, and helped set it up, and now I'm looking forward to getting more of the boys perspective on our family doings. Credit goes to Anne for introducing us to this yummy combination at Bear Lake. And speaking of Anne, congratulations to you and Matt! We can't wait to meet little Clara!

1 comment:

The Simmons Story said...

a little scrooge says you bought a hamster... would you care to confirm that for me? I'm not sure if he's serious or not. That sounds like something he would say just because.