Saturday, August 1, 2009

Youth Conference

There are some people who love serving with the youth because it makes them feel young. For me, it's just a reminder of how old I am! I do feel lucky though, we have really amazing kids in our ward, and great leaders (I'm the exception to the rule). Of course the fabulous vacations are a real perk too. This year we went to Manti. We drove down in Sunday dress, had lunch at the park, then headed to the temple to do baptisms for the dead.



I didn't bring my nice camera, so when Christianne got there with hers I quit taking photos. A few other highlights were:
yummy dutch oven cooking, Forever Strong on the lawn, the "faith" hike, boating, a killer bonfire with smores and a great testimony meeting.

1 comment:

Natalie Allen said...

hahahaha. i like this. -natalie