Michelle Riley Marsh
* has over 12,000 photos in iPhoto. It's too overwhelming to pick a few to post here.
January 8, 2009 at 9:46pm
* is seriously happy to have a new Nikon D90.
February 20, 2009 at 11:49am
* would do it all again. But this time I'd register at Best Buy, just to make Rob happy.
February 22, 2009 at 5:27pm
* hasn't seen a single non-animated movie that was nominated for an oscar this year.
February 23, 2009 at 1:39pm
* favorite quote today, from her five year-old: "No, I don't want to play that—Duck Duck Goose is for preschoolers."
February 27, 2009 at 2:39pm
* is done with winter.
March 2, 2009 at 11:15am
* will inherit a large sum of money. Gotta love the Peking Noodle Company.
March 7, 2009 at 8:49pm
* is so sick of homework. And I don't even have any.
March 25, 2009 at 9:57pm
* I just put 16 soccer games and 40 practices on my calendar and I'm feeling guilty because I'm dreading it. That's my native cheery optimism shining through.
March 26, 2009 at 5:21pm
* Michelle Riley Marsh 's husband is the best. The very best.
April 15, 2009 at 6:08pm
* I promised the girls a sleepover in Mom & Dad's room while Rob's out of town and they're so excited they've already got on their pajamas. It's 4:00 p.m.
April 20, 2009 at 4:03pm
* If the weather was this awesome all the time, would anyone really appreciate it?
April 21, 2009 at 6:34pm
* Absence does make the heart grow fonder, but it doesn't take two weeks. About thirty hours left...
April 30, 2009 at 6:34pm
* hates to be hated.
May 15, 2009 at 8:52am
* We had a great dinner at La Cleavage—I mean La Caille tonight. $50K well spent for sure.
May 20, 2009 at 10:26pm
* Joey just threw up in class. I guess I should have believed him when he said he wasn't feeling well this morning. :(
May 21, 2009 at 10:19am
* was so happy to turn the calendar page this morning!
June 1, 2009 at 9:12am
* My house is cleaned often, but never quite clean.
June 2, 2009 at 10:01pm
* My family needs to quit generating laundry for a few days so I can catch up.
July 6, 2009 at 9:53pm
* Deathly Hallows. For the fourth time.
July 16, 2009 at 9:21pm
* If I were re-writing the Inferno, one entire level would be filled with laundry.
July 16, 2009 at 9:22pm
* Today is Rob's favorite "holiday." Happy Birthday!
July 28, 2009 at 8:59am
* A two year-old throwing a tantrum is SO much cuter than a six year-old throwing a tantrum.
August 5, 2009 at 9:47am
* Four out of four kids liked dinner tonight. They had Cookie Crisp.
August 6, 2009 at 7:45pm
* Taking my kids to their most-anticipated summer event—a trip to the dentist. That's either a high compliment to Dr. Boyden, or a sad statement on everything else we've done.
August 10, 2009 at 1:34pm
* Rattle and Hum.
August 14, 2009 at 10:25pm
* Just had my back adjusted. It feels so much better!
August 26, 2009 at 12:32pm
* Is it too early for a nap?
September 1, 2009 at 8:39am
* I guess this cut could be considered short.
September 3, 2009 at 4:01pm
* Ainsley keeps saying "Mom, let's clean the whole house and surprise Dad when he gets home" and I keep thinking "That word LET'S, I do not think it means what you think it means."
September 5, 2009 at 10:57am
* Joey and I have been planning his 9th birthday party for a week. When he came up with a guest list of 20 kids and the location fell through, I offered him cash and a fun family activity in lieu of the party and was thrilled for a change to have such a mercenary kid. Mother. Of. The. Year.
September 17, 2009 at 5:04pm
* the office :)
September 17, 2009 at 6:57pm
* Conversation with Ainsley: "Mom, I love you the most." "No, I love YOU the most." "No, I could take your brain away." Well, she's got me there.
October 13, 2009 at 1:55pm
* I have been restored! Whew. I was missing that illusion that I had a life.
November 1, 2009 at 8:00pm
* I'm not a big Michael Jackson fan, but I loved "This Is It."
November 21, 2009 at 5:57pm
* I love watching penalty kicks. Especially when Rimando is on our side. Way to go RSL!
November 22, 2009 at 9:59pm
* Cyber Monday. So much better than Black Friday.
November 30, 2009 at 11:16am
* We won a complete set of Seinfeld DVDs at the company party...time to bring the Thursday night parties back.
December 3, 2009 at 11:07pm
* We LOVED the concert last night! I think there are still a few tickets left for tonight's show—you should go!
December 19, 2009 at 10:07am
* The kids can't wait to go to bed, which is a good thing, since we've got several hours of wrapping and assembly ahead of us. Merry Christmas everyone!
December 24, 2009 at 8:14pm
* Now that Christmas is over, can we just fast forward to summer?
December 28, 2009 at 10:51pm