Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

It's Scrooge's favorite part of the holiday season: the day the decorations come down. And to make him even happier, I am bringing back the photo of the day. I would even go so far as to call it a resolution. It's much easier than my other goals for the year, which are 1) to read the Old Testament and 2) another marathon. They say public commitment increases the probability of success, so there you have it. Hard to imagine how 2010 could be better than 2009, but I can't wait to try!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Good for you! Can't wait to see the daily photo. Have fun training for the marathon.

Julie said...

My sister is begging me to run St. George with her . . . are you in?? We could train together and make it happen!!

Happy New Year - oh, and I definitely have short term memory loss - Chris DID make it to midnight the other night with you guys - great night, let's do it again :-)