Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jackpot!

We had a dinner and service auction for our ward's Relief Society birthday party tonight, and I scored!!

First, this is what I took to auction off:


The Tollhouse Pie was in the contest judged by the bishopric (sort of unfair that I knew Rob's favorite) and won "best tasting" before being raffled off.

The apron was in the silent auction, along with a cooking lesson from me, with the winner keeping whatever we make. I scored here, because now I have an excuse to hang out with someone I already like and want to get to know better.

I also scored big in the live auction, when I won this:


If you can't read the small print, it's a "Romantic Weekend Away." Free babysitting for the weekend! The cute girl who gave this away is even a professional nanny. Inside the basket is a bottle of sparkling cider and two wine glasses. Time to brainstorm a fun (and romantic) getaway.

1 comment: