Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bonus

When I started this blog it was mostly to relieve my guilt for not scrapbooking or keeping a journal. I've found since then that it's also a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, and even meet people. But I recently discovered yet another benefit of blogging: incentive for my kids. While we were swimming at Ralph & Judy's on the 4th, Robbie was trying to land a flip off the diving board, but couldn't quite make it around before hitting the water. I suggested that I could film him and he could post in on his blog, and here's the result:



Think of the possibilities. I'm envisioning the following post titles by my kids: "I vacuumed the whole house by myself!" and ""Today I didn't whine ONCE!" Or, as long as I'm fantasizing, how about "My full-ride scholarship to Harvard!" 

2 comments:

Marsh Mayhem said...

Michelle, that's priceless! Man, I wish Charlie was old enough to use that bribe ... we're still stuck with stickers!

Kt said...

Way to go Robbie, excellent flip!! Now we want to see it in person.