Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Robbie!



Ten years ago, we were up at LDS Hospital, just happy to have survived a delivery without medication, no idea what we were getting into. Even then it was worth it, we had a beautiful baby boy. I remember thinking that he would never fit into the huge 6-12 month size clothes that someone gave me. Having a ten year old was the last thing on my mind. It's much better that I could have imagined...I love this kid! At ten, Robbie:
  • reads like crazy
  • is a great helper
  • is a good brother
  • thinks he's the dad
  • is a talented pianist
  • is very in-tune with the spirit
  • is an "A" student
  • is generally happy and optimistic
  • is a triathlete
  • worships his dad
  • likes to tease
  • had made tennis pro on the Wii
  • eats like a teenager
  • makes us proud
Happy birthday monkey. July 31st will always be one of the best days of my life.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sweet - our kids have birthdays on the same day! Gotta love a leo :-).

Marsh Mayhem said...

We're a tad delinquent ... any suggestions as to books Robbie needs? (In my eyes, books are as necessary as air.)