Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sweet

On August 23, 2005, Melissa and I took the kids on a tour of Sweet's Candy Factory. Aren't they cute?


Since then, it's become a summer tradition. Here they are on July 28, 2008. I'm pretty sure we went on that day so I could pick up some fresh chocolate orange sticks for Rob's birthday.


August 17, 2009:


August 11, 2010:


And finally, August 10, 2011. I never made a growth chart, but these photos work!


After our tour, I took Robbie down to the junior high to look around, since we'd be at Bear Lake for 7th grade orientation. He found all of his classes, and tried to open his locker, but had no luck. When neither I or the janitor could open it, they told us to come back the next day so the head janitor could check the combo. It hadn't been changed from the previous year, so he fixed it, and I was glad Robbie didn't have to deal with that on the first day of school. I got to take a few photos, since I knew it wouldn't be cool to show up with my camera and embarrass him in front of his friends. :)


He's excited for this new adventure!

No comments: