Friday, August 13, 2010

Jack Johnson

Rob swears I never answer my cell phone, and it is true that I might not notice I have messages for days. I'm really glad I had my phone with me this morning though, since I got a text from Natalie asking if I wanted to go to the Jack Johnson concert with her. I jumped at the chance, knowing that she has at least 765 friends (last count on fb) who would surely be more fun at a concert, but selfishly not caring. The show was epic. We were on the floor, with the "hey wow" crowd. I pointed out that I was easily the most conservative person in the pit, and Natalie said, "Well, I'll give you that." :)


Loved G. Love, even though Natalie was worried about subjecting me to "The Booty Call."

Zach (Vince :) Gill was awesome on various piano instruments and vocals.

The whole band was great really.

But let's face it, here's who we came to see, and he did not disappoint.
It was almost 1:00 a.m. by the time I got to bed, and I had to get up at 5:00 a.m. for my long run, but it was so worth it. Couldn't have been better. Thanks again Natalie!

1 comment:

Amanda Morgan said...

Just a bit jealous. :)