Thursday, November 4, 2010

Can't seem to get back into the swing of things.

I keep forgetting to take the daily photo. I try to post anyway, something from the "black hole" months, but my heart is not really in it.



This photo was taken September 15th, a couple of weeks after I started tennis lessons with my swimming friends. We're all pretty pathetic, but it is so much fun. I should say was so much fun. I can't play for another 6-10 weeks because of my back. By the time I am able to start again they'll all be miles ahead of me. I know, it sounds a lot like whining. I'm actually not whining, but it does remind me of one of my favorite quotes, and I'd like to include more of those here, so here it is.

"No misfortune is so bad that whining about it won't make it worse."
~Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

If I were into tattoos, this'd be inked on each of my kids hands, like a reminder note. Maybe I'll just have to frame and hang it instead.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love the pic - you all look like you've been playing for years! Hang in there, you'll be back on the court in no time :-).

Swimmingmom said...

You all look cute at least!!! I miss tennis. Wish I had some friends here who played.