Monday, November 1, 2010

Preschool!

It was another too-busy day, with no photos. So here's another catch-up post to fill in the black hole months.
Ainsley was so excited to start preschool. Here she is with her cute teachers on orientation day, September 8th. She happily announced to us "Today I'm going to learn how to read." She has loved school and is always disappointed when I tell her it's not a school day (she goes Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays). I'm loving a little time all by myself these days, but I will be truly sad when she gets to first grade and I won't have as much Ainsley time. My grandma asked her the other day who's her best friend, and she immediately replied "My mom." Wish I could freeze time.

1 comment:

Swimmingmom said...

Annie goes MWF too! Too bad we don't live closer. We could have lots of playdates!!!!