Friday, February 4, 2011

Fun Friday

Ellie was so excited about 2nd grade Africa Day. I actually regretted signing up to help, since Joey was home alone with a non-stop cough. But he was fine, and Ellie loved having me there.


And I was excited about a last-minute girls night out. We originally planned on a triple date with the Stringhams and Preslars, but after about 27 e-mail exchanges we realized that our schedules wouldn't coordinate until at least March. So this afternoon we decided to ditch the guys (sorry!) and go to dinner at Red Butte Cafe. We probably spent way too much time talking about kids, but still had a good time. And I loved my Southwest Chicken Salad with Spicy Citrus Vinaigrette.


I brought a brownie home for Rob, which he graciously shared, and we watched 500 Days of Summer, which made me laugh out loud multiple times.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh my. That is pretty much the worst picture of me I've ever seen. Other than that, what a fun night! Robbie's face...wow. That's quite the shiner!