Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Staycation

We had planned to go to St. George for President's Day weekend, but Rob had meetings on Thursday, and had to speak in church on Sunday, so it wasn't worth the drive. Here are a few things we did instead:

Friday the 18th: Dinner at Smashburger. Thumbs up all the way around.


I know this isn't the best photo of everyone, but it's the only one with everyone.


Dessert at Maggie Moo's:


Saturday the 19th: Matinee of Narnia 3.


Sunday the 20th: Family movie night. We spilled not just one, but THREE bowls of popcorn on the way downstairs.


Monday the 21st: Helping Ralph and Judy pack and move. As I was tucking Ellie in, she asked, "Mom, are we going to move?" I said "I don't think so. Why, do you want to?" and she said "Kind of." It's sad, but exciting.


Dinner at Pei Wei. Not cooking was a vacation for me. And it rained all weekend in St. George anyway.


1 comment:

Swimmingmom said...

Staycations are the best. On our next one, Mark wants to make room numbers a,omg with little do not disturb signs to make our house more hotelish.

Looks like there are some great newer restaurants since I left.