Saturday, December 25, 2010

I took 183 photos today...

So it was a tough job to pick a few to post. Here are some shots of what was waiting from Santa:

And our gifts to each other under the tree:


I was the first one awake this morning at 7:20, and quickly called my grandma to tell her to plan on 8:00 instead of 7:30, since no one was up. Good call, since I woke her up. By eight the kids were all lined up and waiting, semi-patiently.


These were a few of our favorite things:


Ellie, and Lucy.


Joey's favorite was a Wii game, of course.


Robbie was easy to please.


Ainsley loves her doll too. She still hasn't settled on a name, but someone is seriously lobbying for the name Rob.

It was fun to have my grandma there for all the fun.


Rob, making his best ebleskivers ever. Must be the gansta love cooked in.


My mom and dad joined us for breakfast casserole, fruit and ebleskivers.


Ralph and Judy made it over later that afternoon.


And then we headed to the Backman's at three, for an early dinner and nativity. It was great to have Rich & Sandra and Matt & Anne in town.


We had a wonderful day.


No comments: