Monday, February 8, 2010

Cruise: Day three

Here's a shot of the whales hiding because Rob called me out to see them. I love the light on the water though.
I did get a few whale photos. Although it's pretty overcast, I think this was my best shot. If you click on the photo you can see it better.
And other than that, apparently I decided not to drag my camera around all day. I know we went to an afternoon movie (The Invention of Lying) and a stand up comic after dinner (Carlos Oscar). I think this is also the night we made the mistake of trying one of the production shows, "The Piano Man." Mediocre dancers and vocalists butchering the music of Billy Joel, Elton John, etc. We had to go play a round of racehorse canasta just to try and forget it.
Unfortunately my parent kicked our butts, so that didn't really help. We paid them back in the airport on our way home.

No comments: