Sunday, February 21, 2010

Serendipity

Tonight I made The Pioneer Woman's Spaghetti and Meatballs for dinner, and it was fabulous. And I'm an Italian food snob. Rob said they were the best meatballs he's tasted in his life. He's hoping for meatball sandwiches tomorrow. FYI, if you decide to try them, I used 1 lb. of mild Italian sausage, and 1 lb. of hot Italian sausage, no ground beef. Anyway, it would have made a great photo of the day, but they took a lot longer than I thought they would to make and we were running late for the Backman family history night, so I didn't take a photo. I did grab my camera before we left, but realized when we got there that it was out of batteries, so I'm posting a photo from the cruise for my daily photo.

We were in Cabo, waiting out on the street for our tacos, and Kathleen picked up a Coke for Rob at the grocery store. Everybody knows that Mexican Coke is way better than American Coke, right? Right after she gave it to him, this truck started down the street. I whipped out my camera and took this shot as it passed by. Yes, the truck was moving. I couldn't have staged this any better. I'd like to credit my fabulous photography skills, but this was just pure serendipity.

No comments: