Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Saturday

The Easter Bunny managed to find us even though we were out-of-town. He let Rob down by not delivering an iPad, but the rest of us were pretty happy with our loot.
After the morning session of conference we headed outside to hunt for eggs.
It was nice not having to break out coats and snow boots for the egg hunt.
I have no desire to take up golf, but I wouldn't mind a house overlooking a golf course.
The kids spent most of the day playing outside.
You can tell by the pasty-white skin that this is the first chance they've had to break out the shorts.
I love that Ainsley is giving herself bunny ears.
Yes, it was definitely worth the trip.

1 comment:

Julie said...

FUN! My kids were a little disappointed we had to have the egg hunt indoors, since it would have been a little difficult in a foot of snow!

Shhh, don't tell Rob that Chris surprised me with an ipad today ;-).