Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Green week

This week our elementary school has a variety of earth day activities going on. Each class is decorating the door to their classroom with an environmental theme. As the room mom for Joey's class, I ended up with that job. So I just grabbed my camera and a handful of green props and took photos of the kids holding these objects that represent ways to help conserve and preserve our resources. They had to figure out how their object tied in, and got to paste their photos up. The whole thing took about 25 minutes (unless you include the trip to Costco to pick up the photos) and only cost $3.64 (unless you include the cost of my awesome camera). No die-cutting required. :) I forgot to take a photo of the finished product, but here are the photos, emphasis on my completely unbiased favorite:
Edited: here's a photo of the bulletin board:

1 comment:

Amanda Morgan said...

You are simply brilliant!